If you are looking for Biggest HR Companies, then you have landed at a right place. In this article we provided the complete information about Top 10 Biggest HR Companies in the world.
Human Resources is the full form of HR. Large companies and institutes have an HR group, these groups act as human sources in the company.
All HR managers will be in the HR group. Task forces are formed in any organization by this group. It aims to recruit new people, manage the management of the company and provide new employees with the instructions in a right way.
Also Read: Top 10 Biggest Actuarial Firms
Table of Contents
Methodology Of HR
HR works under Human Resource Management. It is called HRM, HRM has many different types of processes. Through this, the goal of work is achieved. The HR department controls all these functions, its functioning is as follows:
- Training and development
- to admit
- Personnel cost plan
- Employee benefits administration
- time management
- wages and salaries
- Personnel administration
- travel management
- Skill management
- Workforce hypothesis
Top 10 Biggest HR Companies
1. Bain & Company
It is one of the Big Three (MBB) company, and consequently one of the largest consultancy firms. It has a global presence with 59 offices in 37 countries. It is devoted to providing cost-effective and efficient HR management consulting.
The firm employs automation through the use of two digital platforms.
- Vector: offers advanced analytics and automation.
- ARCSM: Enable team members to collaborate effectively around the world and track or change management projects.
Notable Features of Bain & Company:
- The firm has had over 500 HR engagements in only 10 years.
- It typically saves 20-30% for its clients.
- It uses advanced digital tools to reduce the time taken for each task and simply make life easier.
- It is highly recommended for organizations with a global presence.
2. Baker HR
Baker HR is one of the best HR consulting firms for the business of any size. Most HR companies don’t offer an entire package of services to small businesses.
However, Baker HR caters to that and provides full services options to save the time and money of their clients. It also offers project-based HR consulting as an outsourced company; clients can also choose to keep the firm on an ongoing basis. It is extremely efficient for organizational transitions or hiring for new office openings.
Notable Features of Baker HR:
- It has over 20 years of experience.
- It is incredibly flexible to meet the time and budget constraints for entrepreneurs and growing businesses.
- Works well with small size companies (50 employees) as well as mid to large-sized businesses (250-500 employees).
ADP is another one of the largest firms on this list. It is best known for its payroll solutions. It also provides services in Pay and Tax administration, Talent acquisition, and other typical HR services. It is flexible to provide custom options that are fit for the client’s needs. So, they don’t have to worry about fixing their needs according to the options provided by most HR firms.
Notable Features of ADP:
- ADP has been providing business solutions for over 70 years.
- It has been mentioned for 14 consecutive years in Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”.
- Has a proven track record in a variety of fields.
- Can provide Industry-specific services.
4. Helios HR
Helios HR is a firm that is devoted to providing tailo-made solutions for its clients. It has an incredibly strong backing of 2 decades of experience and is focused on staff recruiting services. Also, it provides support services for Foundational HR, Operational HR, and Strategic HR.
Notable Features of Helios HR:
- Collaborations with more than 1,000 companies in the last 2 decades.
- Can provide permanently outsourced HR department.
- Can also provide staff to fill a temporary vacancy.
- And finally, is also available on a project basis – such as organizational transition.
5. Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
BCG is an HR company that is devoted to developing a modern HR ecosystem. Their services are a blend produced by combining the best of two worlds of human skill and technological advantages.
It has offices in 50 countries or 90 global cities. It is a firm most suitable for companies looking to work with the future-focused HR department.
- Digital HR: Optimizing and automating processes via smart technology.
- HR and People Analytics: Making better business decisions through intelligent analytics.
- Digitally Enabled Employee Journeys: Crafting the employee lifecycle. This helps to improve team strength, reduce turnover, and develop leadership skills.
6. Employers Advantage
The Employers Advantage is a firm focused on accommodating small businesses. It offers packages most suitable for small business owners. It is based in North-Carolina and has a national-level reach.
Notable Features of Employers Advantage:
- Provides services by the package. It is effective for owners looking for outsourcing by choosing the best service that meets their needs.
- It understands remote working needs and complies accordingly.
- One of the most affordable HR consulting firms for small businesses.
7. Jumpstart HR
Jumpstart HR is another firm for small business owners in the US. It has been featured in the Forbes and Inc. Magazines. It provides services even before the new business becomes properly operational. So, clients can set up important and smart business policies.
It offers online courses and coaching for people in the HR business. And finally, offers affordable and customizable HR services with its following pricing plans.
- Hourly coordination for occasional needs.
- Monthly HR On-Call for businesses with tight budgets.
- Custom Fixed Monthly Consulting for companies that require specific services regularly.
Mercer is another one of the largest HR firms around the world. It is a part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, which is one of the world’s leading professional services.
Mercer has been operational for 70 years – they have the level of experience gained from the wisdom of many years.
Notable Features of Mercer:
- It has 25,000 employees in 44 countries.
- It has IT support platforms to expedite manual activities and develop intelligent data-driven strategies.
- It is among the biggest most knowledgeable and experienced firms for employee benefits and investments.
Paychex HR firm is best known for its payroll outsourcing services. It has over 600 HR professionals and has served over half a million small and mid-sized businesses.
Hence, it is highly recommended if you are such a business. It offers custom digital solutions to streamline HR tasks by combining professional skills and digital capability. Paychex provides full-service
HR consulting and excels in:
- Payroll Services
- Retirement Services
10. The HR Team
The HR Team is based in Maryland and offers all-inclusive, and cost-effective, HR solutions. It is devoted to act as an integral part of your firm and operate as your firm’s own HR department.
It provides all HR services for firms looking for outsourcing at a very affordable rate. The HR Team understands a company’s needs and offers them as their Value-Added Services.
These are not usually offered by other firms or they are charged as an extra.
- The firm’s services cost less than a full-time hired HR professional.
- It has experience in a variety of industries and understands industry-specific needs.
- The firm acts as a part of your team, so you don’t have to worry about re-familiarizing any member of the firm with your requirements.
- Is flexible to meet your needs. Such as providing on-site or remote assistance; counseling or training or meeting any related requirement.